Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 11, 2014

Write diary everyday

My friend, I decide writing diary everyday by Enghlish again. It is very important to improve my English skill.
Recently, everyday I expect to go home and chat with you. Do you understand the feeling you looking forward to meet a person? I have that feel with you.
Today, I make an IT report and now I am planing two plan to produce Energy meters. My work is quite fluence, some imformation i must know and learn to apply to my work.
Are you busy recntly for new project, hope you work well.
This morning, my comapny check our heath, I have some health problem and I feel nervous. I hope I will be fine.
I can wait until 10pm to talk with you, hức. We must learn English, so, try our best.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Tâm an vạn sự an

 Sáng nay đáng lẽ ra mình còn phải viết bài hội thảo, mà giờ đang lan man, đọc bài trên cái blog mốc meo của mình. Hôm nay mình có hơi buồn ...